Migraines can be a lonely and painful struggle, impacting many areas of life.
One of my specialties is helping people who struggle with migraines to be able to cope with and manage life among this issue, while also dealing with the emotional struggles that often accompany chronic migraines.
There are a variety of reasons people come to me to work on dealing with chronic migraines:
- Support from someone who understands that migraines are more than just a headache
- To explore and work through any underlying causes or present stressors that may be contributing to the migraines (to help reduce frequency and severity)
- To have a space to cope with and a manage the frustrations of dealing with this intrusive life issue
- Figuring out how to still have a productive and fulfilling life while dealing with a chronic condition
- Managing relationships that can often be impacted by this issue
- Working on emotional balance and other issues that can often accompany chronic migraines
Our Work Together
In our work here together, we will aim to understand your overall migraine experience and how this struggle impacts your life and relationships, as a whole. We will go at a pace that is comfortable to you as we work on relieving the emotional elements that can exacerbate and accompany migraines, and help you be able to manage your life among this chronic issue.
Contact Nathan Feiles for help with migraine-related issues »
More about Migraines…
The Difference Between Migraines and a Headache
Chronic migraines are an event that many sufferers would describe as traumatizing. Headaches are no fun in their own right, either. But if you’ve experienced migraines, you know you are dealing with something that goes [read more]
Migraines: Medical or Emotional?
If only there was an easy answer to this. Migraines certainly have a medical presentation, considering the headaches, and all of the symptoms that can come with migraines. But for many sufferers, migraines may be as [read more]
Migraines: Your Internal Migraine Environment
Chronic migraines are life-changing. It is a lonely struggle that family and friends don’t tend to understand without experiencing it for themselves (and migraines are a very individual experience, so even those who have had a [read more]