The Balanced Flying Method™
If you are looking to overcome your fear of flying with the Balanced Flying Method, there are three options to choose from:
Scared Flightless: An Interactive Guide & Exercises to Overcome Your Fear of Flying — This book about overcoming fear of flying is co-written with airline pilot Captain Matt Clark. This is an excellent resource and would recommend any fearful flier have a copy of this book.
Scared Flightless includes:
- What contributes to developing a fear of flying
- Exercises and worksheets aimed to transform your overall flying experience
- Suggestions for managing thoughts and emotions during each phase of flight (and leading up to the flight)
- An inside look at how flying works
- A look at what happens in the cockpit during flights: including what the pilots are doing and thinking throughout various phases of flight
Beyond a book to use at home, Scared Flightless is also designed to be taken onto the plane with you as an in-flight guide. You can follow along with everything going on in your flight with this book.
Order your copy of Scared Flightless.
If you are ready to go further with overcoming your fear of flying, one of the next two options are highly recommended for you, as they more directly guide you through the method.
Video Streaming Sessions (COMING SOON) — This is a package of nine sessions you can stream straight from your computer, tablet, or phone created for the sole purpose of guiding you step-by-step through the Balanced Flying Method.
The video streaming sessions include:
- Guidance and explanations directly from me, actively leading you through the concrete material of the Balanced Flying Method, session-by-session.
- Normalization exercises, tools and techniques guided by me as well
- Visuals, videos, and audio to help prepare you for what to expect when flying, and to increase normalization
- Explanations about passenger flying
- Week-by-week breakdowns of exercises and how to best prepare and use each one, including assignments for increasing normalization and exercise effectiveness between sessions
- Interactive engagement in the method
- Nine sessions (45-60 minutes each), for the price of an insurance copay each
The streaming video package is a great middle ground between Scared Flightless and working with me directly. The videos will allow you to actually interact with and experience the majority of the method,
Click here for purchase information for the streaming sessions (COMING SOON).
Working with me directly (either in person, or nationally or internationally online via FaceTime, VSee, or Skype) — This is the only option that provides the complete benefits of the Balanced Flying Method. One of the unique and significant elements of this method is that it is created to be tailored to your personal needs, and your own emotional history. This isn’t a one-size fits all method, which is the reason it has been so successful for so many people.
Working together includes:
- Personal one-on-one guidance through every exercise, technique, and component of the Balanced Flying Method
- All normalization exercises are adjusted to respond to your emotional needs
- Learning, exploring, and working through the Underlying Causes of your fear of flying
- Learning and responding to your cognitive and emotional walls that have reinforced fear of flying
- Discussions about passenger flying, sounds and sensations
- Sessions plans throughout are structured based on assessments of where the focus is needed for you.
If you are interested in working together, please contact me directly.
If you aren’t sure which option is best for you, you’re welcome to reach out to me and we can discuss your particular situation.