Migraines can be a lonely and painful struggle, impacting many areas of life.
One of my specialties is helping people who struggle with migraines to be able to cope with and manage life among this issue, while also dealing with the emotional struggles that often accompany chronic migraines.
There are a variety of reasons people come to me to work on dealing with chronic migraines:
- Support from someone who understands that migraines are more than just a headache
- To explore and work through any underlying causes or present stressors that may be contributing to the migraines (to help reduce frequency and severity)
- To have a space to cope with and a manage the frustrations of dealing with this intrusive life issue
- Figuring out how to still have a productive and fulfilling life while dealing with a chronic condition
- Managing relationships that can often be impacted by this issue
- Working on emotional balance and other issues that can often accompany chronic migraines (such as anxiety and depression)