Nathan’s services are often at least partially, if not mostly covered by out-of-network benefits with most insurance plans in NY, including:
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- and others
Check your health plan’s “mental health” coverage and benefits, including:
1) If you have out-of-network coverage for outpatient mental health
2) your out-of-network deductible
3) percentage of coinsurance, or copay
Nathan will help you file for your reimbursements, if needed. Please bring your insurance card to your first appointment.
- A sliding scale is considered for those who demonstrate financial need and do not have insurance coverage for these services.
- More insurances are starting to reimburse for face-to-face video therapy. A statement will be provided for people in NY and also CA that you can submit to your insurance, as you may be reimbursed according to your plan.
- Sessions outside the states of NY and CA (for coaching only) are out of pocket. Sliding scale will be assessed based on financial need.